The Versatile Organization
What comes after Management 3.0, SAFe, and the Spotify Model? Well, it’s not hard to see in which direction the world is moving: organizations that consist of networked individuals who work from anywhere, who form teams on the fly, who aim for objectives and achieve results, and make that a whole lotta fun for themselves. Such an organization can do anything!
Dynamic Teaming with Networked Individuals
All organizations need business agility and continuous innovation. But if you work exclusively with dedicated teams that always need to go through forming, storming, and norming stages before they can finally perform, you’re out of luck. That’s neither agile nor innovative. The accelerated pace of change in the world asks for more fluidity of work structures and a switch from dedicated teams to dynamic teaming. In our new connected age, we need networked individuals who can team with each other on the fly and who can fluidly collaborate and form flexible team structures depending on context. With dynamic teaming, a business is better equipped to become a continuous learning organization. However, this demands a culture of transparency and psychological safety and new approaches to collaboration, motivation, and performance.
Hybrid Workplaces of the Future
After a year of lockdowns, Covid-19 policies, and many people working from home, organizations call workers back to the office. But not everyone, and not all the time. In hybrid workplaces, most team members are at the office for a limited number of days and hours of the week. Some work only from home. Some only at the office. And many spend their working time at clients, coworking spaces, or coffee bars. But how should organizations manage that? When should everyone be at the office? How often should team members meet in person? What are the consequences for security, diversity, and performance? Can we still have static teams in a world of networked individuals? And how do we optimize creativity and productivity with team members spread across the country?
CEO of a startup and quite familiar with all the latest trends. He was once Entrepreneur of the Year in The Netherlands. He launched Agility Scales, a company that got EUR 1M of investments. He founded two other businesses, both of which are profitable. As a public speaker, he travels around Europe all the time. His list of clients includes the largest and best-known European companies.
- What are the post-pandemic challenges in the workplace?
- How can we perform well with stable and flexible teams?
- How do existing methods and frameworks need to adapt?
- How do we motivate teams in post-pandemic workplaces?
- How do we boost and measure performance in the future?
Mid-level employees such as functional managers, product managers, coaches, consultants, team leaders, HR team members, change agents.
- The increase of dynamic reteaming
- The challenge of hybrid workplaces
- The blending of OKRs and KPIs
- The options of gamification
Ready join us?
Health and Safety information
- Max Participants : 25 + 3 Organizers/Facilitators
- Size of Room: 115 Sq Mtrs.
- Health and safety measures described by Spanish Health Ministry will apply at all times of the event.
- Antigen Testing might be undertaken beginning of each day of the event.